Friday, January 4, 2013

What's in store for 2013

Hello everyone and happy 2013!

This year is going to be full of great things, great new beginnings, and wonderful endings. I am hoping that this blog will be a great new beginning for me as I will be blogging about a topic that is near and dear to my heart. This blog is a fitness blog, I would say, but it is going to be about my experiences doing different workouts and giving you the scoop on if these workout "fads" actually work or what to expect. I am also starting this blog due to my sister constantly nagging me about blogging...haha (love ya Big Sister)!

Here is what to expect:
My friend, Paula, and I will be doing a series of workouts that are popular to the eye, such as P90X and Insanity, and we will be blogging about our experiences.
 We will tell you how hard the workouts are, what works, and what we don't think is helpful, as well as are diet to the best of our ability.
This blog is not a professional blog, but something fun for us to do to get fit and to keep us accountable.
If there are any questions or comments that you would like to make, please do so. We want this to be interactive. If there is a workout you would like us to try, that is also something we would love to hear.

For our first two-three months, we will being doing a workout called "The Making of an Action Hero Body". Definitely check out the link below. We will be starting this coming Monday on the 7th.

The Making of an Action Hero Body

Just a side note, Paula and I are NOT experts or do not have any certification in personal training. However, both have our degrees in Exercise Science and has constantly kept learning about the body. Keep in mind that me and her are both very healthy and do not have any limitations to working out, that is why we are pushing ourselves to try these intense workouts. If you are wanting to try these workouts that we are doing, please either consult your physician or speak with a personal trainer to see if these workouts are applicable to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment